Welcome to Flask-Base Documentation
This guide is meant to be a mix between formal and explanatory documentation.
A Flask application template with the boilerplate code already done for you.
- User and permissions management
- Flask-SQLAlchemy for databases
- Flask-WTF for forms
- Flask-Assets for asset management and SCSS compilation
- Flask-Mail for sending emails
- gzip compression
- gulp autoreload for quick static page debugging
Before you submit changes to flask-base, you may want to auto format your code with
python manage.py format.